Labels

Saturday 27 September 2014

Mariokart, Bavarian food and radiant sunshine

 I am still alive!

I had a really pleasant time since leaving Nikko (exceptions included)

At first I got on a camping trip... 4 night from Nikko to Koriyama. Well it was okay and all.... except for the freakin train next to the camp place...

In Koriyama I settled down for 3 nights in the appartment of my CouchSurfing host Bryan.
It was amazing! Aside of a funny evening playing Mariokart and eating home-made Bavarian food with 2 of his friends, it was really an easy going and fun stay at his place. And it helped that we both were on the nerdy side of the hobby-pool :D

Now I arrived at Fukushima. The radiation isnt too high, so I wont be in danger - at least if I dont live here for to long... But I will leave soon and going to Sendai!

At the moment I am looking for a job. Japan is a little bit more expensive than I thougt it would be, so I would like to fresh up my budget a little bit...


Photos will be available in a short time and... see you soon ;)







Greets
Nobbe

No comments:

Post a Comment