Labels

Thursday 18 September 2014

Let's go to Nikko - part 1

Only a small feedback to show you guys that I am still alive.


I pulled Koga and Oyama together to a one-day roadtrip. I didn't want to stop in Koga already, so I ended up in Oyama. Which has quite a few scenic sightseeing points! I spent the night at a golf club so yeah :D It was a freaky day

The next morning (woken up by a freakin' dog...)I started towards Utsunomiya. The route was very scenic and the weather was great too. And now - after two days I really deserved a dip into a Onsen :P So after 3 hours of bathing, I looked out of a window and.... Rain!... and I actually wanted to camp... well than a Internetcafe it is going to be...and on the way to it... I got drippin wet...

New day, new luck:

Sunshine, perfect biking weather - Destination: Nikko!

The route was beautiful. It was quite exhausting because of the ongoing uphill ride (I entered the japanese Alps), but it was worth it. I stayed a night at central Nikko before going to my hostel. It was 8km away from central Nikko, but directly at a river... it was breath taking

Bye
Norbert

No comments:

Post a Comment