Labels

Tuesday 30 December 2014

Snow.... snow.... and even more snow?!

uff....that's what I call snow...

On the 27th I started my last "trip to the north" with my bike, because I won't be able (except if I buy a dog sled haha :D) go any further to the north... Of cource I will visit Hokkaidou... but only with the train...

Latest situation: A lot of snow... for my last trip from Tohoku-machi to Aomori (approx. 55km) I needed 6 1/2 hours... and I slipped more than I rode my bike... the snow at the street sides is as high as 2-3m and even on the street there is a 20cm layer of snow... it's horrible for biking... so to relax a bit I will stay here until the 2nd or 3rd of january befor heading south towards Okinawa *__*

I can't really tell about anything special... the winter stops me from doing a lot of cool stuff haha xD... my main aspects are on staying safe and healthy during this weather and going to Onsen... Today I might visit the Shinmachi in Aomori and on the 2nd (if the weather is okay) I might make a short visit to Hakodate

And as a last statement for this year:

It's amazing to see the snow on the mountain ranges... but don't even think of driving over them with your bike ~.~

Happy new year ;)

Norbert



No comments:

Post a Comment