Labels

Tuesday 30 December 2014

Winter-wonderland and merry christmas

Wow... here in the north it is really hard to get your things together... I wanted to make a new post in ages but... well no time, no computer... it is as it is haha^^

At the moment I am in Hachinohe, but I will move towards Aomori on the 27. - and it is cold... f****ng cold, windy and a lot of snow too... so my plans are well...covered by snow?... I can't go over Mutsu as planned... because the roads are closed... so I will go directly to Aomori and give Hakodate a short visit... Sapporro only in February for the snow festival after taking a ship from Niigata.

There isn't a lot to talk about, because Sightseeing in winter isn't really great... of course there are a lot of scenic landscapes and nice people - as a side note - but at the moment I live a very chilled life with a lot of indoor activities like museums and markets (where you can get a lot of fresh and raw stuff... like raw sea cucumber or living squid... I can recommend it! ;D) and of course chilling with my hosts and celebrate the holidays... my poor liver :/... but that will change as soon as spring hits :D

So I wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year and stuff ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment