Labels

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Sendai - from the sea up to the mountains

Howdy hooo... I finally found some time working on my blog

As you probably already realized, I put a map with my travel route on the main page of my blog right here

Right now, I am in Sendai - and my plans for my sightseeing couldnt be any more chaotic.
On the first day, I covered the sightseeing spots in the city itself, like Aoba castle or the deity of mercy etc. (Pictures follow in a separate post)

Day 2 was completly reserved for the ocean. I visitied Matsushima - one of the three most scenic places in Japan - and yes. Its true *____* - The weather was great, so I could take a boat trip.

Info about Matsushima: It is a natural bay with a huge amount of small islands in it - smaller and bigger ones, habitat and inhabited ones. Really great


Day 3 - mountains! To be precise to Yamadera (Mountain temple) near Yamagata - wonderful view - red autumn leaves and snowy mountain tips... great

Everythink was really nice here in Sendai and I enjoyed my stay - tomorrow I move towards Morioka


PS: If you ever have the chance to eat sushi made by a real master.... DO IT!!! It tastes amazing


No comments:

Post a Comment