Labels

Thursday 13 November 2014

Once I was a teacher...

Haven't reported here for a very long time - sorry for that. My last month was really stressful. Monday to Friday and sometimes Saturdays I had to work at the school and teach kids and adults. And my respect to all English teachers who teach their whole life... for the next time I don't want to see any kids...

But enough of that! - Because of my schedule I wasn't really able to visit a lot of places,but Imade some pictures which I will upload as soon as I have a computer.

Today I go back on the road towards Sendai - the temperature is falling, so I covered me with winter cloths and sold my shorts at a secondhand shop.

Sadly, cold weather and rain means that biking is uncomfortable and camping a little bit chilly - that's why I want to cover the (expensive) winter as much as possible with CouchSurfing and hostels...I am really looking forward to the summer when I can camp at the beach ^__^

Still sunny greetings from Japan

Your Nobbe


No comments:

Post a Comment