Labels

Monday 23 June 2014

Me,Myself and I

Oh no... another freak, another year in Tokyo.
- Not this time guys, I'm a little bit different.

 My first Blog, my first post. Let me introduce myself:

My name is Norbert - but I'm always just called Nobbe (pronounced like Noppe) - and I'm currently 18 years old and live near Regensburg in Bavaria,Germany.
At the moment, I'm a pupil at the Regental-Gymnasium Nittenau and very close to my Abitur-exams. But between the stress of my daily life I have quite the unordinary hobby - I learn Japanese :D

But why?
 This is kinda long and crazy story and involved a certain sushi-restaurant and a fanatic love to anime, which evolved into a love for the whole language and culture (and of course food :P) , but don't let it bother you.

I'm different? Yes, I am!

 My Work & Travel year in Japan is going to be a special one - why you ask? It's easy. 
I won't bind myself - I will travel through the whole country and will only stop for periodic times at places for work and sightseeing. I want to enjoy the japanese culture not only in mega-cities like Tokyo or Oosaka - I want to bath in Onsen wide away from the cities, visit shrines, forests, villages. And I will mainly go by bike. Yes, by bike. I will "find" my beds via CouchSurfing and in other situations I may even sleep in a tent.

Alone through Japan with a bike? Are you crazy?

Maybe I am^^ But I am not quite alone - Because everyone needs his faithful companion. 

In my case: John T. Eddy - a polarbear I received as a gift for my 18th birthday from a very good friend. (Picture following in another post)


With this I would like to close my self-introduction. Learn more about me in my following posts

No comments:

Post a Comment